but why would you ship calliope <3 anybody
I think the better question is why don’t you ship Calliope <3 everybody?
shippers gonn ship
are you five fucking years old
“SOMEONE SAID NOT TO DO IT SO IM GONNA!!!! NYAAAHHHHH”
I dunno, you’re the child trying to tell everyone what to not ship based on your preferences without even providing any reasoning for it
I repeat: shippers gonn ship
I personally ship Calliope and the B2 kids in a big poly pile because I think it’s cute as hell and they’re all good friends and I want to see them cuddle. I think Calliope both needs and deserves some emotional support after all the bullshit she’s been through. And I think she deserves friends and romances that accept her BOTH as she is and as she wants to be - people who won’t force her to change, but also people who won’t tell her that she’s doing cherub wrong.
If you disagree, that’s fine. But you are not the shipping police. Therefore, shut up.
Nai honey shippers are indeed gonn ship, but the flipside of that is that nonshippers ain’t gonn ship
if we’re uncomfortable putting Calliope into a relationship model that she has flat out said she’s incapable of, we’re allowed to be, and we’re allowed to express that opinion and look for solidarity with other people who hold that preference
If you wanna make a “gee I just flush ship Calliope all over the place” text post that’s entirely your prerogative
- imp-fandom reblogged this from zimmingham and added:
- jadescribe reblogged this from bramblepatch and added:
- allyouneedarecats likes this
- zimmingham reblogged this from starcrossed-sky and added:
- starcrossed-sky reblogged this from bramblepatch and added:
- bramblepatch reblogged this from starcrossed-sky and added:
- roguesquirrel reblogged this from zimmingham and added:
- circuitbr8ker likes this
- topmetesla likes this
- groddleforestjunction likes this