I wish I could draw in the homestuck/fandomstuck style without it taking all night because I feel like there needs to be a comic with SPN freaking out, surrounded by falling angels
and then cut to Homestuck standing there with spades in his eyes and a huge grin, holding Ahab’s Crosshairs
Holy dicks when did it become 2:30 am
In which Pi is actually perfect
- karaluvsdeanwinchester: oh and it looks like next week's supernatural is dealing with greek gods you should be preparing yourself so you can try and refrain from yelling too much
- bramblepatch: you mean be preparing myself so I can be ready for a marathon yelling session
- karaluvsdeanwinchester: we have different approches to this don't we
- bramblepatch: no but actually that's one pantheon I'm pretty comfortable with SPN using?
- karaluvsdeanwinchester: why
- bramblepatch: they're culturally mainstream enough not to fall prey to stupid ignorance mistakes
- karaluvsdeanwinchester: like everyone's seen hercules so it's all right?
- bramblepatch: and the Greek Gods were a bunch of petty backstabbing children who fucked with mortals because they were bored anyway
- karaluvsdeanwinchester: hahaha
- karaluvsdeanwinchester: okay so you're not going to spend the week after the episode airs whining?
- bramblepatch: you cannot portray Zeus in a way that makes Zeus look worse than Zeus makes Zeus look
- bramblepatch: as long as they don't try to turn Athena or Artemis into damsels in distress we're good
- Plays: 129
- Artist: Bramblepatch
- Track Name: My Favorite Things
I can explain…
No, actually, I can’t.
lyrics from here
bow ties on time lords and gingers in jumpers
white dancing daleks and sonic screwdrivers
empty blue journals all tied up with strings
these are a few of my favorite things
plaid wearing brothers and trench coated angels,
salt rounds and hell hounds and short shotgun barrels.
heavenly war and the four horsemans’ rings,
These are a few of my favorite things.
witty detectives and frustrated doctors
brothers in government causing them bothers
then moriarty gives sherlock some wings
these are a few of my favourite things
when bec noir bites
when caliborn is mad
i simply remember my favorite things
and then I don’t feel so bad
y’know with all this tablet nonsense it occurred to me yet again that humans are basically the only ones who DON’T have any magical rules binding them - no ancient sigils repel them, no random-ass materials harm them. there are tablets about leviathan and demons and even angels, but there will never be a tablet about humans, because there are no rules governing humans.
earlier in the series i thought that lack of rules was something mundane about humans, but it’s actually what’s most special about them. no rules, no one at the top influencing the amount of power they have or influencing their actions… hell, among humans, demons, angels, and all types of monsters, which is the only one that can make more of themselves without any outside interference necessary at all?
no wonder humans are considered god’s greatest masterpiece.
I dunno there’s plenty of materials that might fit the “random-ass materials that harm them” criteria. Arsenic. Radioactive materials. Pointy things.
So! If anyone was wondering where we’ve been this is what we’ve been working on! We played the Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World game and felt that it would be super awesome if we did some kind of crossover with supernatural.
this is the first part, mostly good guys, neutral players and some small enemies.
So if I were to do a Homestuck lyricomic to “Carry On Wayward Son,” who would disown me first, the Homestuck fandom or the Supernatural fandom?
So my new favorite media genre is super natural procedurals. They blend elements of the regular procedural (Law and Order, CSI, House) with supernatural elements. This plays to my love of ghost stories, with my bizarre deep seated love of detective dramas.
Examples of the genre include:
- Supernatural (TV Series)
- Witchdoctor (Comic)
- The Dresden Files (TV Series)
- Grimm (TV Series)
- Lost Girl (TV Series)
Ooo, some things I’ll have to check out. I love SPN and The Dresden Files.
Actual Leviathan Shia LaBeouf
DUMP A TUB OF BORAX
OVER SHIA LABEOUF
BRANDISHING AN AX
AT SHIA LABEOUF
CHOP IT THROUGH HIS NE~ECK
Watching SPN 7x17
- bramblepatch: cassssss
- bramblepatch: come to my arms
- bramblepatch: let me hold you angel bby
- karaluvssherlock: haha
- karaluvssherlock: cas does need hugs
- bramblepatch: "I don't remember how"
- bramblepatch: "I'm sure it's in there. Just like riding a bike"
- bramblepatch: "I don't know how to do that, either"
- karaluvssherlock: he is so kawaii desu
- karaluvssherlock: i don't even know what that means
- karaluvssherlock: Shannnon
- karaluvssherlock: shannon
- karaluvssherlock: this fanfic summary
- karaluvssherlock: Jensen’s life was complicated enough when his biggest worry was what crazy color his best friend/roommate/ex-boyfriend/co-executive chef, Jared, was going to dye his hair this week. Then his dreams came true and, somehow, his life started falling apart. Now he’s got an insane client to please, a career-making meal to cook, a hodge-podge kitchen staff to corral, embarrassing, half-naked pictures plastered all over the internet and maybe, somewhere in there, a love of his life to win back.
- bramblepatch: kara
- bramblepatch: literally the only thing that is keeping me from telling you to get a better fandom
- bramblepatch: is that my dash currently has a post which reads
- bramblepatch: "i can just take this dirkjake to say dirkjake to all those dirkjakes because i am dirkjaked with all this dirkjake that has been dirkjaking all over my dirkjake and i dirkjake how in the name of dirkjake that dirkjake could even dirkjake."
- karaluvssherlock: hahaha
- karaluvssherlock: okay
Is it weird that whenever I watch an episode of SPN that has Becky in it, I just want to take her under my wing and teach her the ways of socially acceptable fangirlism?