LIKE WHY ARE PERIODS NECESSARY
WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE CRAMPS SO PAINFUL I PRACTICALLY THROW UP
WHY DO I HAVE TO RUIN MY FAVOURITE PAJAMA PANTS
WHY DO I HAVE TO BECOME AN EMOTIONAL WRECK EVERY TIME A PIN DROPS
WHY DO I HAVE TO SHOVE A SPONGEY STICK UP MY GOD DAMN VAGINA ONCE A MONTH
I DON’T EVEN LIKE KIDS
Fun fact: If your uterus didn’t shed its lining, you’d be more at risk for uterine cancer. Your uterus is legitimately self-preventing cancer.
another fun fact: debilitatingly painful cramps and severe moodswings aren’t mandatory and if your menstrual cycle is interfering with your ability to function then you might want to talk to your doctor about that. They can probably suggest something to prevent or alleviate those symptoms, and there’s a possibility that difficult periods are an indicator of an underlying medical condition.
don’t take nonsense from your uterus that you wouldn’t take from any other major organ system.
I’d like to cancel my subscription to Menstrual Cycle Monthly
I’m sorry, it appears you’ve taken out a fifty-sixty year subscription. However, we can pause it for nine months as long as you sign a contract that says you’ll take out a subscription to Baby Daily for at least eighteen years
Damn those Terms and Conditions.
i didn’t even read them i’ve made a terrible mistake
It’s hard to cancel the subscription entirely, but if you get a professional to help you navigate Menstruation Co’s customer service department you can probably get the quarterly edition rather than the monthly?
I had a really small period and I was like “maybe I just miscarried a tiny fetus” and then I realized I haven’t had sex since Columbus landed in the Americas
I realize this sounds like I fucked Columbus. I want to clarify. Just so there’s no confusion, I did. I did fuck Columbus.
when the adhesive on your pad snags ur pubes
If you have pubes and use pads…than you probably aren’t having sex..
if a man (or a woman) can’t handle pubes or pads then he’s probably an immature douche who won’t grow up. if he can’t understand that pubes are a natural body occurance, or think that his preferance in my menstral protection is above my comfort then he’s probably an asshole and, just like with tampons, i dont want him up my vagina
There are the reusable ones that you safety pin in, pads and pubes are fine but that might help with the adhesive issue. I use pads (and tampons, heavy mofo of a flow) but remove my pubes because I cannot stand the feeling of them clotting together during the monthly bleeding of the well of sorrows
Also is tumblr user thetruthoftears of the impression that dfab people who are not having sex are incapable of feeling pain or…
but ya know, fixing your dick discreetly in public is bad too
I would like to add:
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
If your cramps (or any other physical symptom of menstruation) are “constant” and/or severe enough that they interfere with everyday life, go see a doctor. You wouldn’t put up with that bullshit from any other basic biological function. Being in severe pain is not normal and it could be indicative of some underlying health problem.
- Once a lunar month, your body starts doing things that even you don’t fully understand.
- You and your pack end up on the same schedule, one way or another. There’s this whole kinetic telepathy thing going on between you.
o Which would be really cool if the transformation itself didn’t hurt like a bitch and inconvenience you.
- Only you and those like you are capable of creating more of your kind.
- Your body gets super-hardcore, like, you can bleed for an entire week and survive, you get a really high pain tolerance, and sometimes medications don’t even have an effect on you.
- You get so. Very. Hungry.
- Certain substances make you crazy in unexpected ways.
- There’s a lot of inaccurate information about it on the Internet and in the media, which is occasionally funny, but mostly irritating.
- If you find yourself writhing on the floor and howling, that’s pretty much par for the course.
- People may mock or disparage you because of it. They also might chalk your decisions up to it, even when it’s entirely irrelevant. This makes you want to rip their heads off with your teeth no matter what time of the month it is.
o They are also likely to expect you to keep it a secret for their own peace of mind.
o Otherwise they’re probably going to call you a bitch.
- You feel a kinship with those who have undergone the same traumatic changes.
- There’s a strong physiological desire to have sex, but you feel like a fucking monster.
- Your emotions start manifesting externally. Scratching and biting may seem like perfectly understandable activities during this time.
- People might try to imply that you’re somehow inferior because of it, but that’s bullshit and we all know it.
where can I uninstall my period
i think if you download pregnancy it blocks it for a few months but then you get a really annoying loud pop up that doesn’t go away for 18 years
Have you tried turning it off and turning it back on again
did you try taking the battery out?
put it in rice overnight
There’s actually some third-party plug ins that can help with the problem without the issues associated with the pregnancy fix, but they do require constant maintenance andI’ve heard anecdotes of them messing with some systems.
you know what’s not fair
normally when people get debilitating stomach cramps and fevers, they stay home from work or school for a day or two
but then you get your period and you’re expected to pOWER THROUGH IT LIKE A WOMAN AND GET SHIT DONE ANYWAY BECAUSE YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE OFF EVERY MONTH EVEN AS THE FLESH IS TORN FROM YOUR UTERUS AND PURGED IN RIVERS OF BLOOD FROM YOUR VAGINA
why is that
Also if you are regularly feverish and in too much pain to move and have no control over your emotions for pretty much any other reason ever people will tell you to get immediate medical attention, but when it’s menstrual symptoms you get told OH EVERYONE’S CYCLE IS DIFFERENT CRAMPS ARE NORMAL TAKE SOME MIDOL AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE
uh no DEBILITATING CRAMPS AND MOODSWINGS ARE NOT UNAVOIDABLE GO SEE A DOCTOR THERE ARE THINGS THEY CAN GIVE YOU TO MAKE IT LESS HIDEOUSLY UNPLEASANT TO BE A GIRLSHAPED PERSON OF CHILDBEARING AGE