Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
- Once a lunar month, your body starts doing things that even you don’t fully understand.
- You and your pack end up on the same schedule, one way or another. There’s this whole kinetic telepathy thing going on between you.
o Which would be really cool if the transformation itself didn’t hurt like a bitch and inconvenience you.
- Only you and those like you are capable of creating more of your kind.
- Your body gets super-hardcore, like, you can bleed for an entire week and survive, you get a really high pain tolerance, and sometimes medications don’t even have an effect on you.
- You get so. Very. Hungry.
- Certain substances make you crazy in unexpected ways.
- There’s a lot of inaccurate information about it on the Internet and in the media, which is occasionally funny, but mostly irritating.
- If you find yourself writhing on the floor and howling, that’s pretty much par for the course.
- People may mock or disparage you because of it. They also might chalk your decisions up to it, even when it’s entirely irrelevant. This makes you want to rip their heads off with your teeth no matter what time of the month it is.
o They are also likely to expect you to keep it a secret for their own peace of mind.
o Otherwise they’re probably going to call you a bitch.
- You feel a kinship with those who have undergone the same traumatic changes.
- There’s a strong physiological desire to have sex, but you feel like a fucking monster.
- Your emotions start manifesting externally. Scratching and biting may seem like perfectly understandable activities during this time.
- People might try to imply that you’re somehow inferior because of it, but that’s bullshit and we all know it.
where can I uninstall my period
i think if you download pregnancy it blocks it for a few months but then you get a really annoying loud pop up that doesn’t go away for 18 years
Have you tried turning it off and turning it back on again
did you try taking the battery out?
put it in rice overnight
There’s actually some third-party plug ins that can help with the problem without the issues associated with the pregnancy fix, but they do require constant maintenance andI’ve heard anecdotes of them messing with some systems.
okay, so humans either have a nook or a bulge, and once a month, for the nooked ones, they bleed to show that they are of mating capabilities.
you know what’s not fair
normally when people get debilitating stomach cramps and fevers, they stay home from work or school for a day or two
but then you get your period and you’re expected to pOWER THROUGH IT LIKE A WOMAN AND GET SHIT DONE ANYWAY BECAUSE YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE OFF EVERY MONTH EVEN AS THE FLESH IS TORN FROM YOUR UTERUS AND PURGED IN RIVERS OF BLOOD FROM YOUR VAGINA
why is that
Also if you are regularly feverish and in too much pain to move and have no control over your emotions for pretty much any other reason ever people will tell you to get immediate medical attention, but when it’s menstrual symptoms you get told OH EVERYONE’S CYCLE IS DIFFERENT CRAMPS ARE NORMAL TAKE SOME MIDOL AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE
uh no DEBILITATING CRAMPS AND MOODSWINGS ARE NOT UNAVOIDABLE GO SEE A DOCTOR THERE ARE THINGS THEY CAN GIVE YOU TO MAKE IT LESS HIDEOUSLY UNPLEASANT TO BE A GIRLSHAPED PERSON OF CHILDBEARING AGE
“periods cant be that bad its just a little bleeding for a few days and then its over”
✧ ibuprofen, advil, midol, etc.
✧ orgasm via sex or masturbation
✧ tea (raspberry, chamomile or peppermint is especially helpful)
✧ dong quai (supplements, tea, root, anything)
✧ hot bath/shower
✧ hot water bottle/heating pads
✧ swimming, yoga, light exercise
✧ healthy balanced diet with little caffeine, alcohol
✧ multivitamins (vitamin E, zinc, magnesium and calcium help cramps)
✧ rubbing your stomach
✧ deep heat rubs or patches
✧ raise your legs higher than your groin
✧ birth control
✧ shepherd’s purse (can be made into tea)
✧ ice on your belly/groin
✧ hot tub
✧ putting pressure on your lower abdomen to expel the blood accumulation
✧ rocking back and forth
✧ curling up in the fetal position in the middle of the floor (preferably where other people have to walk)
✧ cursing that one friend you have who says she doesn’t get cramps, and all her descendents unto the seventh generation
oh for fuck’s sake
it is not fair
i have cramps and it is too hot to curl up in the fetal position
So I decided this morning that if after three months the birth control pills aren’t doing much about the facial hair like my doctor told me they might, they probably aren’t going to (they have nicely evened out my period, though, which is the primary reason I went on them: I’m menstruating on a predictable cycle for the first time in my life, which is such a blessing after almost a decade of second-guessing my body).
And although I’ve never particularly cared before, I kind of felt like doing something about the hair. So I shaved.
HOLY CRAP AND I THOUGHT SHAVING MY LEGS FELT SEXY. Full-beard-growing-types, you have been holding out on the rest of us. I am severely disappointed that no one has ever told me how good it feels to shave one’s throat and jawline.